We drop the gloves...and pick up some beverages.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

How Did I Miss This???

It's not a shock that Gretzky's daughter is a smoke show. It's more shocking that I never knew this. I blame the fact that I live in NYC where people hate hockey and I can't order a Molson in any bar. Can someone from up north tell me what her story is? Is she popular? Her wiki site is telling me that she is a pop star in Canada. The only Canadian pop star I know is the guy that sang "If life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long" and he's gone the way of the buggy whip and Eric Daze.

Yes that's an awful golf swing in the picture thanks to a push up bra and some great genes from Janet. And yes, that's an outty belly button sticking through her tight shirt. I'll bet any money that she has a better wrist shot than I do. Maybe The Leafs will offer her $3.5MM a year to play D.

-Nemmy

5 comments:

A poorly organized band of hockey fanatics said...

Eric Daze - One of the all time great whipping boys of The Empty Netter staff.

murph said...

Is it an outie (meh) or a belly button piercing (hawt)? Inquiring minds want to know.

Mr. W said...

In my mind, definitely a belly button ring...I would give my right arm to knock up Paulina Gretzky...she also did some modeling as you can see with a quick google image search

Mike said...

I wonder if it gets awkward for the young Phoenix team to see her lounging around with dad around. Like George staring at the NBC boss's daughter's cleavage in Seinfeld, "You poked, I peaked".

BTW - I never knew what Tom Cochrane looked like. Ouch.

Sean Zandberg said...

Can you believe that Tom Cochrane performed this weekend at an event called Crab Fest just a few hours from where I live in Northwest BC. I believe it's on an Indian Reserve. Maybe a couple thousand people gather there to fish and party. It kind of shows how far a band fall from popularity when they play at things like this. Nazareth played there last year....you get my drift.